Peter Sage, Transformational Product Services Ltd and all associated companies (“We/Our/Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of this policy, the term “website” shall refer to the following: petersage.com and any URL connected to this site or automatically forwarding to this site. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our websites you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
-Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
-Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses Made of This Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
– Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
SMS Communication Policy
Users may opt-in to receive SMS messages from Quantum Transformation Inc. by providing their mobile number through our website, during transactions, or as part of our customer engagement activities.
The opt-in process is explicit and requires affirmative consent from the user, ensuring that SMS communication is authorized.
Content of SMS Messages:
Our SMS communications may include updates on products and services, promotional offers, transactional alerts, and other relevant information that may be of interest to our users.
Frequency of SMS Messages:
The frequency of SMS messages will vary depending on user interactions and preferences. We are committed to keeping the communication non-intrusive and relevant.
Users have the right to opt out of receiving SMS messages from Quantum Transformation Inc. at any time.
To opt out, users can reply with “STOP”, “QUIT”, “CANCEL”, “OPT-OUT”, or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to any of our SMS messages.
Upon receiving an opt-out request, Quantum Transformation Inc. will promptly remove the user’s number from the SMS communication list and confirm the opt-out via SMS.
Data Privacy and Security:
All personal information provided for SMS communication is stored securely and is used strictly for the purposes outlined herein.
Changes to the SMS COMMUNICATION POLICY:
For any questions or concerns regarding our SMS Communication Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
By opting into SMS communications from Quantum Transformation Inc., users acknowledge and agree to the practices described in this SMS Communication Policy.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By accessing our website you give consent for us to store the information that’s needed for you to use them. This can include things such as login cookies and technical information saved in your browser to improve your experience using our apps. You can at any time request we remove all of your data from our systems by emailing [email protected]. Breach Of Data We will notify all users within 72 hours if we believe there has been any form of a security breach on our servers that would risk user’s information being stolen.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of $20 USD to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Questions, comments to [email protected].